[TowerTalk] KLM "40M-3A" parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KLM "40M-3A" parts
From: "Mike Bragassa" <bragassa@txucom.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 06:57:08 -0500
I need a "coaxial matching section" (p/n B4003) for the KLM 40M-3A 3 ele 40m
yagi. I do not see it listed as available parts on M2 www site.

I haven't been up in that tower in a while, but as I recall, this part is 2
pieces of smaller coax running from the balun down the tower. The manual says
to "attach the coaxial matching section to the balun and then tape (or however)
to the boom and any excess should be coiled and fastened to the mast or boom."
This is apparently not a choke.

Any ideas on:
1. Obtaining this part.
2. Constructing  this part. (What was the intent?)
3. A work-around?

Emails to M2 have not been answered.

73 es tnx for any guidance,

Mike Bragassa, K5UO