Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete base information

To: "Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604" <faunt@panix.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete base information
From: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:08:19 -0700
Doug:

i get a little idea of what you want to do with the pipe, but after take a
look at us tower base, i can say there is  better  a small cage of rebar,
with 4 anchors bolts welded to this small cage,  you will need to visit the
metal supplier  near your home and get the steel base , (plaque 1/2 inch)
to put over the concrete  that will cover the rebar cage and the anchor
bolts, over the  plaque put your mast , and looks strong , economical and
nice looking.
is my idea .

good luck with your proyect