[TowerTalk] BPL Comments..Outstanding!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] BPL Comments..Outstanding!
From: "Bob Kellow, W5LT" <W5LT@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:07:01 -0500
I agree with Bill and Joe! What an outstanding piece of work by someone so
young!

Bob, W5LT

"It appears that this young man knows more about Logic, the regs,
electronics, propagation and -- Honor -- than some members of the current
commission.
Bill"

"This young man gives me great hope for the future.

73,
Joe
WDØM"