Re: [TowerTalk] cable clamps/wraplock etc

To: "Noel" <yaesurig@msn.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cable clamps/wraplock etc
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:29:46 -0400
Noel:

     You didn't say whether this was a commercial or amateur installation.
For my amateur tower I used lengths of #12 solid insulated house wire from
Home Despot.  I wrapped a twelve-inch length around the wire bundle, then
around the tower leg and twisted the ends together.  You can remove and
reinstall the wires once or twice before they break and have to be replaced.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F