RE: [BULK] - [TowerTalk] Penetrox

To: 'R March' <n7ua@ix.netcom.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [BULK] - [TowerTalk] Penetrox
From: Steve Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:53:28 -0700
I use NoAlOx (off the shelf, Home Depot and most electrical supply houses)
and it seems to last a very long time....used it at all element overlaps and
attachments in a KT34XA installed in 1988 and when we just took it down to
replace it in 2004, the elements slipped out easily and the compound was
still greasy.  -WB2WIK/6

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken
Olson, Chairman & Founder, Digital Equipment Corporation (1977)