[TowerTalk] Copper Flashing

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Copper Flashing
From: Dan Bookwalter <n8dcj@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:39:03 -0700 (PDT)
All this talk about copper flashing got me thinking
about the work i have to do next month... i have to
put in all my grounding stuff both in my shack and at
the tower, radials , tie all the stuff together. i
made a call to a local scrap metal place and i can get
104 pounds (2 coils) of 3" copper flashing for 90
cents per pound.... should i just go get all of it or
what ??

Dan N8DCJ

http://messenger.yahoo.com