Re: [TowerTalk] antenna height vs hassle

To: Robert Shohet <kq2m@earthlink.net>,Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>, KI9A@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna height vs hassle
From: Dan Bookwalter <n8dcj@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 05:33:46 -0700 (PDT)
Wow.... after reading all this about the cost of
pumpers and backhoes etc... i have determined i need
to move.... when i had the hole for my tower base dug
which took the guy less than 20 mins it was $400.00...
when i checked on the price of a pumper truck it was
$900 just to show up , then there were additional
charges for the extra hose he was going to have to
use.

Dan N8DCJ

http://messenger.yahoo.com