Re: [TowerTalk] non-hams on Towertalk

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] non-hams on Towertalk
From: Gary <mcduffie@actcom.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:57:49 -0600
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 01:38:18 -0000, <kk9a@arrl.net> wrote:

> Gary, your callsign is at the bottom of all of your posts.    I'm not sure
> why any ham would intentionally omit their call from a post.

As I said 'offline' to the same question, I have no problem with it, but
I don't happen to choose to sign my call unless it serves a specific
purpose.  My call appears on some of my posts, depending on which sig
file is selected (or none like this one).  I guess what you are saying
is that I have no right to express an opinion or otherwise post to a ham
group unless I sign with my callsign. Hmm...  I'm done.

gm