RE: [TowerTalk] Vendor for RG-213

To: <longrange2@ihtw.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Vendor for RG-213
From: "Dick Diddams" <dickdiddams@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:23:03 -0700
Go directly to the factory and not a distributor i.e., Belden not
CableXperts.  You can use a distributor to open the door to the
factory, but why pay middle man for handling that size of order.

You may wish to obtain a CofC or CofA with this order.  Also, you
need a few other questions answered, e.g., do you need export license,
how should it be packaged for shipment to MA and ultimately Africa,
who payes for shipment, what about taxes, etc.  This should start you
on a list of questions needing to be asked.

Dick, W7QHE