Re: [TowerTalk] M2 Orion 2800PX

To: "Natan Huffman" <natan@twcny.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 Orion 2800PX
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 23:45:45 -0500
Neil, when i first put it up i had a similar problem... hell no it was identical !!!!

I put a scope on the pulses back into the controller, and could see the pulse motor signals clearly messing up the "return" pulses...

oisture got into the 8 conductor plug/jack assembly they provided.
I chopped it off and used a 4 conductor euro electrical connector assembly.
I see they are now using that exact junction connection...it was that moisture... it had me baffled and very pissed///

it has worked fine for several years ,once I got it cleared up....

it's on a us tower hdx572...

bill