Re: [TowerTalk] YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY WHITE LIST

To: <tom.dixon@xtra.co.nz>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY WHITE LIST
From: "Goran Arezina, T98G" <t98g@teol.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:37:11 +0200
This ONE should not be here!

Regards to everybody,
Goran,T98G

----- Original Message -----
From: <tom.dixon@xtra.co.nz>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 7:59 PM

> Your email address has been added to my Spam Fighter White List.   Adding
your address to the White List ensures that I will always receive email you
send to me.

> If you aren't using All-in-One SECRETMAKER, I recommend that you examine
this powerful freeware.  I recommend All-in-One SECRETMAKER software to all
my friends and email contacts.

> This compact, smart tool includes Spam Fighter, Pop-Up Killer, Banner
Blocker, Cookie Eraser, History Cleaner, Privacy Protector and more.
Innovative new features, with many refinements, are presently being tested.

> All-in-One SECRETMAKER has been downloaded and restored Internet privacy
for thousands of satisfied users.

> More detailed information about the All-in-One SECRETMAKER can be found at
the SECRETMAKER home page, located at:   WWW.SECRETMAKER.COM    (copy /
paste the URL in to your browser)

> If you would like to turn email and surfing the Web into a pleasant and
secure experience once again, you can download the totally free All-in-One
SECRETMAKER at    WWW.SECRETMAKER.COM/DOWNLOADS/