[TowerTalk] FS: Rohn TB-3 Thrust Bearing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Rohn TB-3 Thrust Bearing
From: "Trevor Conroy" <w7tdc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:54:55 -0700
Hello,

    I have for sale a brand new thrust bearing exactly like the Rohn
TB-3. It is made by Custom Metal Works and sold by Array Solutions. This
item has not been removed from its original packaging. This one is even
stronger than the Rohn thrust bearings! Paid $120 to have it sent to me,
will take $90 shipped!

Accept Paypal, Money Order, Personal Checks (10 days to clear).

Please e-mail with any questions

w7tdc@w7tdc.com

73's

Trevor Conroy