[TowerTalk] US Tower Answered Question on Raising Fixture

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower Answered Question on Raising Fixture
From: "Pat Chiles" <chilesp@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:55:17 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Stan suggested that I call US Tower for guidance and I just got off the phone with Gary at US Towers in CA. He says that the raising fixture is designed to raise the tower, mast, and antennas as long as the tower is nested. This is further supported by their catalog which says:
"Both the TRS80 and 80HD are designed to be easily mounted on your tower's hinged T-base for quick and safe one man installation or antenna servicing."

Thank all of you for your comments on my question concerning this issue.
Pat, K8PC
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Rowe" <shrtuba@chartermi.net>