RE: [TowerTalk] RE: Tower bolts

To: "'darrel'" <darrel@vanbuer.net>, <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] RE: Tower bolts
From: "Bob Kellow" <robskel@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:07:38 -0500
The foundation bolts referred to appear to be for attaching a frame building
(house) to its slab or pier foundation. They are made of A36 steel, which is
the lowest grade (yield strength = 36,000 psi [NOT related to the A#]). I
doubt they are suitable as tower foundation attachment, particularly for a
SS tower.
See www.pirod.com for the good stuff.

Bob, W5LT