Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR, still in business?

To: "Hisashi T Fujinaka" <htodd@twofifty.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR, still in business?
From: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 13:07:15 -0400
I agree. Based on past performance and a number of conversations with the Mertels, I think the folks at Fluidmotion are simply swamped with orders... and it's to their credit that they are choosing to take the time needed to ensure shipment of a quality product rather than rushing through the manufacturing process and out the door. Cheap and fast, as we have all seen time and again, is not the way to go. Sacrificicing quality and reliability of the product in order to cut down the backlog is not the way to go.

Of course, that's easier for me to say... right now I'm not anxiously waiting for my SteppIR to ship so I can get it in the air before the snow flies... but I'm pretty sure most of us realize something worth having is worth waiting for... and believe me, the SteppIR is well worth waiting for.

73, Jerry K3BZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hisashi T Fujinaka" <htodd@twofifty.com>