Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Tower Talk BPL

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Tower Talk BPL
From: "R. Kevin Stover" <rkstover@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:15:49 -0500
I absolutely refuse to get worked up over BPL.
I work in the Computer/Networking industry and know from a purely technical standpoint BPL is doomed technology. It simply won't work like the BPL industry has said it will. Everywhere BPL has been tried it has failed miserably, Iowa, New York, Arizona, Pennsylvania, etc....The power companies will realize, sooner or later, that a BPL system is going to be cost and performance/reliabilty prohibitive. Hopefully before they invest the $$$ and we energy consumers have to eat the loss.

73, ACØH