RE: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:41:43 -0500
Thanks to all who offered advice.  Looks like these filters should do a good
job for our two-transceiver operation as VP8WWW in the Falklands.  Power
limit there is 150 watts so amplifiers will not be in the mix.  Look for us
beginning November 19, and running through December 3, working CQ WW CW in
the middle.  We have a new web site (under construction) that is planned to
show operating plan, plus some photos when we get there (assuming we can get
Internet connection for FTP).  http://www.gtdx.com

Keith NM5G
VP8NMG (pending)