Re: [TowerTalk] Cable TV hardline question

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable TV hardline question
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:31:09 EDT
I have used lots of 75 ohm TV hardline over the years and have found it to
work great.  I have buried it in long runs to my Beverages (probably  overkill,
but it was free and buriable), and used it on my stacks.

It worked OK on the stacks, but even with the matching devices it was hard
to get a consistent SWR on the BIP/BOP/TOP/BOT like the regular Andrew 50 ohm
stuff does.  However, for the average station without the complexities of  all
that switching of stacks it would work just fine..........and the price is
right!

Bill K4XS