RE: [TowerTalk] 2 Rigs/4 Antennas

To: "'w9ge'" <finger@goeaston.net>, "'K0PYK'" <k0pyk@yahoo.com>,"'Tower Talk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] 2 Rigs/4 Antennas
From: "James C. Hall, M.D." <nwtcc@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:12:16 -0600
I see others have responded regarding the receiver front-end protection
issue. Stubs would be a cost effective way of handling this. I use the ICE
419 band pass filters.

As for antenna / rig switching, I use a 'cross-over' switch with relays from
Top Ten Devices.  Check out http://www.qth.com/topten/apnote4.htm for the
way to do this.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL