RE: [TowerTalk] Noise

To: "'Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)'" <nv8a@att.net>,"'towertalk reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Noise
From: "Bill" <w5vx@hiline.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 17:01:35 -0600
Thanks guys,

I have located the one I was thinking about (thanks Alan). It is the MFJ-852
AC Line Noise Meter. Operates at 135 MHZ and has an AM receiver with a built
in collapseable(sp?) dipole for about $100.

I think I check it out and see if it helps. The AM radio in the car gets to
the general area but it's not helping in this case. The noise source is at
least 800 feet away. Thanks for the offer Randy, if this doesn't work maybe
I'll take you up on it.

Thanks again,

Bill, W5VX