Re: [TowerTalk] Problem with KENPRO KR600X

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Problem with KENPRO KR600X
From: Laurent Ferracci <l.ferracci@comeca-group.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:42:21 +0100
Jim Lux wrote :

[...]

Wow, that's what i call an answer !

Thanks a lot, Jim. Thanks to you, i now understand how that motor is running, and what the use of the cap is.

I also wonder if my problem comes from the cap: If i understood well, if the cap was dead, the motor souldn't run at all.. Mine is turning in one direction but not the other !

I now have to wonder (and ask) what's the use of the spring located under the first pinion.

You could buy a standard motor cap for a few dollars in quantities of
thousands.

For the moment, i haven't found any, but i'll keep looking..

73's
--
Laurent F1JKJ