[TowerTalk] Another Help ID This Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Another Help ID This Tower
From: Bill Powell <whp@att.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:08:37 -0500
Help!

I need a little help to ID this tower and get the original specs into the hands
of an engineer.
Photo of one leg and joining plate:
        http://double-trouble.dyndns.org/tower-leg.jpg
I'm told that the tower is Rohn but no idea of model or date.
I do know that it's 34" leg spacing, 20' sections and, at 160' (guyes) had 9 x
6' microwave dishes on it.

My objective is to get engineering data to support 75' of it, free-standing,
with a modest (< 20 sq ft) load.

Oh!  Any suggestions on a NJ certified engineer to do the calcs?

Thanks,
Bill - WB1GOT