Re: [TowerTalk] Problem That Needs Ideas

To: "Bill Jackson" <k9rz@radiks.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Problem That Needs Ideas
From: "Pat Chiles" <chilesp@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:42:27 -0500
Bill,

This is really good input. Thank you. I remember when I had the lid off that there was a quarter size scorch mark on the inside of the lid and I remember wondering how that happened. I will be sure to check this today. I did get it to fail again just before dark last evening. I was able to fix it by yanking and jerking the coax to the TH7. I am going to replace the PL259 today.
Thank you, Pat,K8PC

Pat
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jackson" <k9rz@radiks.net>