[TowerTalk] Crank-up owners pse read

To: towertalk@contesting.com <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank-up owners pse read
From: "Mario" <ik1lbl@amsat.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:40:55 +0100
Hello everybody
B4 all i'm at first post on this fantastic forum,   i hope i dont doing noting
wrong and i'm very sory for my poor english...
My Name is Mario IK1LBL licensed since 1987, my qth is on the north west Italy
near french riviera 50 meters close the beach.. on a very bad atmosphere (salt
water) for antennas and towers hihihihihi.

I post  here why i need to meet some people whit crank-up tower to make to him
some question about this kind of support.
I plan to rise one..
Finally if some one have few time to spend whit me please feelfree to conctac
me!

Best regards.

Mario
ik1lblxxxxxxxx@amsat.org