Re: [TowerTalk] TA or HFTA

To: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TA or HFTA
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 07:13:25 -0600

Pete- Thanks for the clarification- The source of my confusion was a post that mentioned "TA" and the elevation database. HFTA is apparently what I really want. I guess I will have to get a later Antenna book, after all. The cost doesn't rank very high on the scale of my Hobby expenses.
I have done the "pencil on a TOPO" for the club repeater, several years ago, and it's a drag.
Bill