Re: [TowerTalk] Station Ground

To: "N6KJ" <n6kj@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Station Ground
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:04:06 -0500
David:

     The beefy wires are used to minimize the inductance of LONG ground
leads, e.g., from your desk to the ground rod.  The shorter leads from the
rig to the ground bus can be of smaller gauge as their total inductance is
not that large over the foot or so (typically) to the bus-bar or other
next-larger ground component.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F