Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Returned mail: User unknown geo88@cs.com

To: "'Towertalk Reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Returned mail: User unknown geo88@cs.com
From: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:26:08 -0800
No need to unsubscribe... .. it's just that there was a huge, overlong,
discussion about just this issue last week (ending just about the time you
subscribed, I'll bet)...I;m sure no offense was intended...

I am reminded of the recurring comment "Is he dead?" from Twain's "The
Innocents Abroad"...Check it out..

 As a practical matter, it's impossible to tell how long someone's been
subscribed.  (as another practical matter, to save you the hassle of going
through the interminable number of posts on the topic, the address in
question is redirected from some other address, and it's exceedingly
difficult to track it down... so you just live with it.... think of it as an
informal ACK, to show that your email to the list was actually
distributed...)