Re: [TowerTalk] Titanix V160e Failure

To: Bruce Sawyer <zf2nt@candw.ky>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Titanix V160e Failure
From: Dave Jordan <wa3gin@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 07:34:04 -0500
Bruce,

Your problem has to be sovled by Titanix.  I'm guessing the aluminum
isn't from Germany but prolly from
Russia or some other 3rd world country where there are no enforcement of
standards.  The pic look like
the material used for the failed element could barely  support it's own
weight.

It appears you paid a lot of money for a fair antenna design built with
sub-standard aluminum tubing.

Buy American next time!

73,
dave
wa3gin
A Very Happy Telrex, Cushcraft, Hy-Gain Owner