[TowerTalk] Unsubscribing

To: towertalk@contesting.com, k5pgw@yahoo.com
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:09:51 EST
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bigger is Better
To: towertalk@contesting.com

> I have asked to be removed from this reflector on two
occasions and the reply is "waiting for the moderator
to act upon your request". I am tired of asking to be
removed. I hope to return to the reflector when I have
more time to give it attention.

Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    Unsubscribing - or any other communiques with the List Administrator (me)
- instructions are listed at the beginning of every TowerTalk post. I quote:

    towertalk-request@contesting.com

    towertalk-owner@contesting.com

  It's not too mysterious. It's YOUR responsibility to maintain your
subscription or make any changes to it. I'm here to HELP you if you're having
problems. Posting a "please unsubscribe me" to the entire 1400 members isn't
going to
result in anything happening except annoying the other subscribers.

    (Okay - I took the above off of the digest version but there is similar
info on each individual post.)

    If you still need help at this point, let me know.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN

PS - We no longer have a foreign correspondent in eastern EU, T9.