Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu connector

To: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu connector
From: Gene WØQFC <erastber@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:38:01 -0500
David:
OMG! I just went and looked at the back of the control box. I guess I was just
thinking about the 8-wire control cable and not the connector!
I guess the SOF (Senile Old Fart) Had another episode of CRS, CSS, etc.
I bet Yaesu is going to wonder where I came from????
OK, now the question:
Is this a Cinch-Jones plug? (I know the one that is mounted in the control box
is not a standard plug.) It is like a P-306AB, except on pin is turned 45
degrees.
All I really want to do is to make an extension cable; I know that I could use
the real Cinch connectors, but then I will need a mating cord mount to fit the
Yaesu.
David: BTW, how much do you want for the one you have that fits the control box?
Let me know and I will call Wells Fargo armored car service to get the money to
you.
73 and again, my apologies to the group.

Gene, WØQFC
Sinile City, Florida