Re: [TowerTalk] Help in planning a new QTH

To: "K4SB" <k4sb@bellsouth.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help in planning a new QTH
From: "Richard M. Gillingham" <rmoodyg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:08:39 -0500
Just a note, I don't want to get in an argument, especially since in the
case of antenna design I'd be an unarmed participant.

The entire SteppIR series of antennas has been extensively tested on an
antenna range.  I believe at a place called Moses Lake.

I've had my 3 el up for 2 1/2 years without incident, and I'm most pleased
with its performance.  And the support from FluidMotion, if needed, is
outstanding.

I'm a happy camper.

73 all,
Gil, W1RG