[TowerTalk] Off Topic: General Interest

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Off Topic: General Interest
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:40:47 -0600
Below is a post to our club reflector that many will find interesting
reading.  I want to point out that Brandon also took the code test, but did
not pass.  We learned he began studying the code last night from a code
practice tape.  Based on his copy tonight, one more session with that tape
will likely allow him to pass the next attempt.  We are indeed fortunate to
have kids of this caliber joining the ham ranks.

Keith NM5G