Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Antenna Sites and Security

To: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Antenna Sites and Security
From: Blake Bowers <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:34:31 -0600
I guess you could say I operate over 100 remote
site antenna farms, and other than the occassional
paintball attacks on my signs, or beer bottles, have
had little of the problems like you talk about.

We use chain link fences, and good padlocks.

Now, I do have one site with 24 hour armed guards,
but that is courtesy of the US Army.  Some of my
buildings are alarmed also.