[TowerTalk] CO-AX QUESTIONS

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CO-AX QUESTIONS
From: Gene WØQFC <erastber@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:10:56 -0500
Another one from the "Old Fart" in Florida:
I am just completing the 'remodel' of the shack and I need to make up a few
co-ax jumpers.
I am running a max of 1ØØ watts and I wonder if it would be ok to use RG-58
with crimp connectors?
I would be willing to go out and buy the tool and necessary connectors just so
I don't have to solder so many PL-259's!
I have a common entry point for all the antennae and the longest jumper(s)
would be about 10-15 feet; the shortest 12 - 18 inches.
Any thoughts on crimp-on PL-259's????

Thanks 73
Gene, WØQFC
Spring Hill, FL