Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Cam 2.4Gig and noise (was Tower Cam)

To: "'Roger K8RI on Tower'" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Cam 2.4Gig and noise (was Tower Cam)
From: "Michael" <MIKE@hatzakis.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 13:21:36 -0700
I've had no issues with the 2.4 ghz band here.  But were pretty suburban.
The tower cam is fun.  I just hooked up my ATV receiver to the input as
well.  I added a cheap security switcher I found on e-bay and now scan the
input images.

The other way, is of course, wired.  If you want to go the expensive way,
you can buy an ATV transmitter and put it on top of the tower for $79 and
use your TV as the receiver into your PC.  That's the second image you see
on the web site....

MH