Re: [TowerTalk] Self-supporting Tower

To: Jerry K3BZ <k3bz@arrl.net>, Tom Martin <tmartin@chartermi.net>,towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Self-supporting Tower
From: Blake Bowers <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:01:27 -0500
Not sure from the description if it is a self supporter, nor if there
is anything above the 72 foot level, but....

72 feet high, 75 feet from the power lines.  Figuring the arc of
the fall, he is close, but very possibly far enough away to avoid
the power lines.

The house at 20 feet is pretty much a given, people put towers next
to their house all the time.