[TowerTalk] Your invite to new Radio Auction site

To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: [TowerTalk] Your invite to new Radio Auction site
From: Support <support@airwaveauctions.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 20:42:58 -0400
ANNOUNCEMENT:

www.airwaveauctions.com - The Marketplace for your Electronics

Airwave Auctions is a new site which caters to anything and everything
pertaining to radios
and radio electronics. Parts, Accessories, Products, you name it.

Our goal has always been a simple one: To provide a viable service and
venue whereas buyers, sellers,
and even traders, can interact and transact, in a safe, secure, fun, and
simple to use  environment, while
maintaining a level of personal customer service and satisfaction that is
second to none.

With our principles and passions, Airwave Auctions is the end result of
having spent months of effort to create
a world class auction platform, that sets the bar for the ultimate radio
electronics site.

Some of our many features include:

- Create Standard, Dutch, Swap, and even Private auctions.
- Safe and Secured 128 Bit SSL Registration & Payment options.
- User ID verification system to help weed out the scamsters.
- Auto Sniping Feature extends auction on last minute bids.
- Select various currencies for true international functionality.
- Easy to use ' Re-List' feature for any items which you may not sell.
- Easy to use 'Sell Similar' feature based on your prior auctions.
- Create your own custom store front, Free of charge!
- Bulk submission functionality to submit multiple listings.
- Live online support as well as Toll Free telephone support.
- Customized Features & Functions not found on most auction sites.
- NEW! - Want ads system - Are you looking for something?

.... And many more new features being added regularly.

Because Airwave Auctions is completely new, we are giving you the
opportunity to try out our
features, free of charge.  That's right, listings are totally FREE!

Whether your buying, selling, or looking to trade radio electronics,
Airwave Auctions is for you!

Current Categories include:

Amplifiers, Antennas, Antiques, Audio Processors, Books, Booms, Cables,
Capacitors,
Car Stereos, CB Radios, Cellular, Clothing, Collectibles, Components,
Computers,
Crystals, Filters, GPS Units, Ham Radios, Headsets, Keyers, Magazines,
Manuals, Meters,
Microphones, Power Supplies, Repeaters, Rotators, Satellite Equip,
Scanners, Shortwave,
Software, Speakers, SSTV, Switches, Testing Equipment, Towers, Tubes, Tuners,
Weather Stations, Wires, and more being added  every day.

Did I mention to you, its all FREE?! - No charge unless your item sells.

Come on over and spread the word.  Make your listings for free, try out all
that we have to offer.
No longer waste your money listing way ebay. Why? No need to! We do it for
FREE!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thomas
Admin
www.airwaveauctions.com

You have received this email because you have made past postings in a
forum/classifieds website in
which we have operated.  If you wish not to be contact again based on this,
you may go to your user
control panel in the forums, once logged in, and select 'Do not receive
email from admins".