[TowerTalk] Vatican Radio

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vatican Radio
From: "Michael J. Castellano" <km1r@cshore.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:53:17 -0400
Ridiculous.  I have been there a few times, and everyone familiar with VR and
the area, KNOWS that VR had its towers there FIRST in an unnoccupied area...
and goes out of its way to stay well within tolerances and rules.

The folks who got things stirred up are basically the "newbies" who moved in in
the last few years... and would like a few extra euros in their pockets.

And read up on the group "Legambiente"...

Sometimes I get embarrassed being an Italian!

73 and keep smiling...

Mike KM1R
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.