Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor
From: Dino Darling <k6rix@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:31:23 -0700
Yaesu makes a fine rotor.  It sounds like you need a bigger one.  I close
friend uses the G-1000DXA to turn a KT34XA and the Cushcrap
2-40CD.  Instead of using the buttons, he uses the preset knob and lets the
rotor work out the starting and stopping.  It has been up for 7+ years with
ZERO failures.

I have the old venerable Tailtwister!  Add the Idiom Press board and it
works great also!  I wouldn't buy a new one though.

Dino...k6rix@earthlink.net