Re: [TowerTalk] Comments on Array Solutions "dissimilar antennas"

To: "Dan Levin" <djl@andlev.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Comments on Array Solutions "dissimilar antennas"
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 06:21:53 -0400
> All in all, the technique (suggested by WX0B) worked
extremely well.  It was
> quick, easy, and plenty accurate enough for my purposes.

Sure Dan!

The signal was strong (1500W), close (750 yards), and you
minimized out of band signals (filters that were phase
tested and on an empty band).

I can do the same thing with 100 milliwatt transmitter or
any other weak signal including DX stations I can hear on a
crowded band without needing filters or a scope.

73 Tom