Re: [TowerTalk] thief

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] thief
From: Phil Camera <kb9cry@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 22:02:40 -0500
I would agree with this sentiment but in the case listed, the seller
made a big mistake by sending the goods to an unknown stranger before
receiving payment and now is moaning when the payment is not coming so
quick.  So, who should we feel sorry for?  I'm sorry about the bad deal
and yes the buyer is bad but the seller also shares the blame.  So the
lesson for everyone is, don't do that, cover yourself and conduct
business by the book.  Phil  KB9CRY