Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Sections - Shipping methods ?

To: douglas.snowden@med.va.gov
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Sections - Shipping methods ?
From: Don Havlicek <n8de@thepoint.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:57:01 -0400
Doug,
Check with Texas Towers ... I think they will have them shipped directly
to you from Universal.  Last time I bought them, the shipping was almost
nil due to light weight .. watch out for BENT sections when they arrive
... file damage report EARLY if that happens!

I'm in the same boat .. need four or five sections of various sizes and
six bases to put in concrete [don't get worried, big guns, only three
are for towers with beams ..the other three are for verticals made from
tower sections!].

Don
N8DE