[TowerTalk] Bearings!

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bearings!
From: "J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <vze1u2wn@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 11:46:01 -0400
Hi Folks!

A month or so ago I was sent two bearings for $104 and after a couple of
delays in getting the gentleman his check, I had a computer disaster and
lost his name, call, etc.

Steve Mendelsohn, W2ML mentioned that someone had complained about my lack
of payment here, so I'm trying to track down the callsign or an address for
whoever it was who sent me the bearings?

The gentleman was a really nice fellow and I am not one to skunk anyone for
their money.

73 & Thanks for your help!

Gordon Beattie

w2ttt@arrl.net