Re: [TowerTalk] freestanding tower (not crank-up)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] freestanding tower (not crank-up)
From: "Rick Bullon" <kc5ajx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 01:57:17 +0000
Hey Jc  try this tell the xyl that since you can't put the tower where you
wanted to and that the tower will not work in the new location that it is
going to cost 3 to 5K to get a tower that will work in the second location.
Maybe when she hears that she will think that the first location is just
fine.
It is worth a try and cheaper.
73
Rick