Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance on tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance on tower
From: "David Aronovitz" <k1lpi@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:01:55 -0700
It was written:
>If I replace it the insurance will pay, if I don't they will depreciate the
>value before cash out.

The purpose of "replacement" value clauses is to pay you replacement value
regardless of whether you replace it or not. Don't believe your agent about
anything! READ THE POLICY and contact your state Insurance regulators for
clarification. I think you are entitled to replacement value cash if that's
what you want. Get a written opinion on this from the state regulators before
doing anything.

73 de K1LPI
Dave, waiting for the next earthquake in CA.