[TowerTalk] Simple Tower Construction

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Simple Tower Construction
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <kb0fhp@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:16:05 -0400
I live in a residential area, with a limited yard (1/2 acre).  Because of
the number of trees and the slope of the yard, the only real location I have
for putting up an antenna is on the top of the second floor.  Any
suggestions?  I intend on using a TH6DXX, with a 6M5X mounted above it.
Being an old geezer, I would love to have a tilt-over type tower attached to
the second floor so that I could work on the antenna.

Thanks in advance
Scott aka KBØFHP