Re: [TowerTalk] Dual Tramming a MonstIR antenna

To: Terry Gerdes <terry@ab5k.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dual Tramming a MonstIR antenna
From: David Jordan <wa3gin@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:51:34 -0400
This is the 2nd time I've seen someone climb a crank-up tower when it
was fully extended.  The first time I was there in person and the fella
was stuck on the second section because the 3rd section slipped and
pinned both feet.  Luck for him he was strong enough to free himself
before serious damage was done to his feet.

Scary stuff Terry,
dave
wa3gin