Re: [TowerTalk] NVIS Antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] NVIS Antennas
From: doc <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:58:50 -0400
I wasn't even pretending to comment on the physics, just
waxing philosophical as I wander around the 'net waiting
for the xyl to return from an absurdly extended on-call
day working at the hospital.

With all of the delays and hassles re. the new house I am
happy to have a multiband vertical strapped to the side of
one section of concrete-anchored Rohn 45!

One of these days I will find the minutes ... hours ...
necessary to get the tiltover arm fixed, the longwire
relocated, purchase two more straight sections of Rohn 45
and get them vertical, assemble my C3SS, etc !

Sigh ... methinks some tea and crackers are in order ...

73, doc

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

           |_|___|_|