Re: [TowerTalk] FORCE-12 C4XLD YAGI

To: <garyejones@cmaaccess.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FORCE-12 C4XLD YAGI
From: "Jerry-N7WR" <N7WR@eoni.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:05:12 -0700
On the other hand consider the experience NK7U and I have had with our F 12
C31XR's which were put up with no additional rivets at all.  Three years of
rain, wind (over 100MPH on one occasion, frequently over 50 MPH) snow, ice
and not one problem with the antennas.  Only problem either of us here in
Baker City have ever had is getting the boom to stay balanced/level.  We had
to add a window sash weight to the front of each boom to make that happen.

Jerry Boyd
N7WR