To: <towertalk@contesting.com>,"W0UN -- John Brosnahan" <shr@swtexas.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 31, Issue 118
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:03:39 -0400
When I worked in maintenance we had a relatively small, portable, electronic
thickness gauge. As I recall, it'd measure different metals from a few
thousandths to around half an inch. Back then I could borrow any of that
equipment over night, or for a week end by signing it out.   Now if you
could find some one who works in a machine shop with one of these gadgets...

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com